Planning on Popping the Question this Valentine’s Day? – we can help!
What could be more romantic than a stay in one of our cosy Cornish Seaview Cottages, but beyond that, you have no idea how to start planning this momentous ‘proposal’!
Don’t panic, we’ve thought through the options and have come up with a list of ten suggestions and locations to woe the love of your life…so grab the moment, get down on one knee and pop the question!
- After an exhilarating flight down the Eden Project zip wire
- Amongst the ruins of Tintagel Castle
- Over a mug of hot chocolate after a wild day in the surf
- Hiding the ring in a scone during a ‘Cornwall in a Day’ baking course at Philleigh Way
- Wine tasting in the vineyards of Trevibban Mill
- Get back to nature foraging for seaside veg and mussels
- Cross the ancient cobbled causeway as it appears from the sea and discover the secrets of St Michael’s Mount
- Sharing pasties on a rock at Crackington Haven
- From the Trevose Head Lighthouse lantern room as the fishing fleet comes home
- Have your own Poldark & Demelza moment standing on the dramatic headland at Stepper Point
Now all that’s left to do is remember the ring. Good luck!
Happy Valentine’s Day!