Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms. Luxury accommodation. Wifi. Dogs welcome. 1 ensuite and 1 family bathroom. Right on the seafront.
The Treyarnon Suite is a luxury apartment with wonderful far reaching sea views. A beautiful, contemporary property with its own balcony looking out over Treyarnon Bay.
The contemporary open plan living space provides the perfect area in which to relax and incorporates the dining, kitchen and living area. From here the French windows open onto a coastal facing terrace furnished with patio table and chairs perfect for al-fresco dining.
Stylish quality best describes the design of this apartment, the furnishings are modern and exceptionally comfortable with a large sofa and flat screen TV offering a luxury holiday experience. Separated by an expansive breakfast bar with comfortable seating is the kitchen area. This is fitted with granite worktops and luxury appliances and includes a dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. WiFi is also provided.
Upstairs is the master bedroom with a double bed and en-suite shower room and a second bedroom with two single beds. There is a family bathroom alongside the twin room.
Additionally there is a separate toilet on the lower floor.
Treyarnon Bay is a fabulous large surfing beach with beautiful golden sand. Wonderful for families, building sandcastles, fishing in rock pools, surfing and body boarding. When the tide is out there is a large natural swimming pool that appears, an amazing experience not to be missed. The beach also has a local convenience store in the summer months – handy for milk and a morning newspaper and there are a few pop up cafes along the beach. At Constantine Bay you can indulge in an ice cream or enjoy a perfect cappuccino.
Being in such a privileged position, within a stones throw of the sea, the Treyarnon Suite offers the opportunity to relax and unwind without having to think about getting in your car. However, if you fancy going a little further afield Padstow is only a few miles away where there is a huge choice of restaurants, cafes, pubs and galleries. You can enjoy boat and fishing trips from the famous harbour or take the passenger ferry over to Rock and discover beautiful Daymer Bay. In the evening you could try your hand at crabbing – a must with the kids.
The village of St Merryn is only 1 mile up the road and there you will find a local convenience store, fish and chip shop and a further selection of good eateries including Rick Steins pub The Cornish Arms.
Wet suits can be hired on the beach at Treyarnon Bay. There is a surf school at Harlyn Bay, just 5 minutes by car. Visit website
15 minutes along the coast is Watergate Bay with its Extreme Academy and Jamie Olivers Fifteen Restaurant can also be found there. Visit Website
- Large modern apartment over two floors
- Access via a flight of stairs and a further flight of stairs in the property that goes up to the bedrooms
- 1 Master bedroom (Double) with en-suite shower room
- 1 Twin bedroom
- 1 Family bathroom in addition to the master en-suite
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen with patio doors out to terrace area overlooking the bay
- Fully equipped modern kitchen consisting of dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and microwave
- Granite worktops and high quality fittings
- Heating, electric included in the cost
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided. Please bring beach towels.
- Parking for one car on the grounds of the property plus extra parking spaces on the complex for visitors to all the apartments
- 2 dogs permitted £25 each per stay
- No smoking property