Sleeps 10 in 5 bedrooms. 2 dogs welcome. Wifi. Nr. Tintagel.
Enjoy viewing the 3D Tour of Boskenna below.
Boskenna is a lovely 5 bedroom detached house with fabulous views out to sea. An ideal house for large groups and families who want to get away from it all. The house offers space and comfort and provides a perfect base for a great holiday.
A delightful and spacious house that consists of an attractive social open plan living room, dining room and large kitchen, all of which command these wonderful views. Impressive sliding glass doors allow access onto a fabulous patio area with table and chairs for alfresco dining whilst enjoying the panoramic view out to sea and over the lawn garden. There is plenty of space outside for children to play in. There is also a full size table tennis table in an outside room for your enjoyment.
The property also benefits from having optic fibre broadband recently installed as well as BT & Sky Sports.
There are two large twin bedrooms and a bunkbed room downstairs with family bathroom. While upstairs there are two large double bedrooms with king size beds and a second family bathroom.
Boskenna is less than a mile to the local cove of Bossiney, it’s a steep walk down, but worth it for the great surfing and once the tide is out for exploring the wonderful rock pools. The coastal paths are not far away and the mystical ruins of King Arthur’s Castle at Tintagel are only a mile and a half down the road. Within 2 miles you will find Boscastle, an historic Cornish fishing village of immense charm and character. The excellent surfing beach of Trebarwith Strand is only 5 minutes away by car and Polzeath a further 20 minutes. The beautiful St. Nectan’s Kieve Waterfall and Hermitage are located just up the road and there are many stunning coastal walks and good pubs/restaurants nearby.
The Property Comprises:
- 2 double bedrooms (king size beds). Main bedroom with TV.
- 2 twin bedrooms
- 1 bunk room
- 1 bathroom upstairs
- 1 bathroom downstairs and 1 cloakroom
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer
- Dining room – views to sea
- Sitting room with TV/DVD/CD player, BT & Sky Sports and patio doors out to fabulous large terrace great for sunbathing with lovely views
- Fully enclosed garden with BBQ and full size table tennis in an outside shed
- Cot and highchair provided free of charge
- Bed linen (pure cotton) with beds made up
- Central heating, electricity, bed linen and bath & hand towels included in price. Please bring beach towels
- Parking for 3 cars
- 2 dogs are welcomed at Boskenna, at a charge of £25 per dog
- WiFi, Fibre optic broadband
- We cannot accept bookings for groups under 25 years of age or hen/stag parties
- No smoking house
Past visitors comments:
“We had a wonderful family holiday in a lovely house that totally met our expectations.”
“We loved the house, area, sunsets and we all had a fantastic holiday!”
“Fantastic sea and coastal views.”
“Really well equipped, great views, big enough for 10”.
“Spacious rooms and wonderful views.”
“Holiday was fantastic, the house marvellous. Couldn’t be better. Thank you”
Boskenna is a no-smoking property .
Boskenna access statement