Sleeps 10 in 3 bedrooms. Beachfront location. WiFi. Dogs welcome.
Enjoy Viewing the 3D Tour of Surfside below.
A superb beachfront home spread out over three floors, in a duplex style, with outstanding views over Porth Beach and the surrounding bays. Beautifully presented, luxury holiday home, situated within a small complex adjacent to The Glendorgal Hotel with its fabulous restaurant and bar. Access to the hotel’s Spa, with pool and gym, is available for a small fee. Two dogs are welcome.
Decked terraces overlooking the beach are a real highlight, both with uninterrupted sea views and perfect for lazing on sunny days or enjoying a family BBQ.
Bright, modern and with every convenience for relaxed self-catering, the through kitchen dining room is perfectly laid out and seats 10. Patio doors lead out onto the terrace to take in the view. Furthermore, there is a useful utility room and outdoor hot shower. Also, on the lower ground floor, is a bedroom with a double bed and single bunk beds. Finally, the bathroom with bath tub, shower, basin and toilet.
Light floods into the spacious, comfy lounge with ample seating on three large sofas. Patio doors lead out onto the second terrace, again, with fabulous sea views. A cloakroom with basin and toilet completes the ground floor.
The spacious master bedroom is on the first floor with super-king size bed and balcony to make the most of the sea views. It’s ensuite shower room has a walk-in shower, basin and toilet. Also on this floor is the second bedroom with two single beds, each with a truckle bed stored under. Additionally it’s ensuite shower room has a walk-in shower, basin and toilet.
Porth’s long sandy beach is perfect for families, with acres of space for children to play and build sandcastles. When the tide drops it reveals an abundance of rock pools full of amazing sea life and ideal for some pond dipping. RNLI Lifeguards are on duty between 10am and 6pm throughout the summer months.
Beach front cafes, a good pub, surf school and delightful beach shop add to this popular village.
Coastal walking is very popular with paths running east to Watergate Bay and west to Lusty Glaze and Newquay town centre. For keen golfers there are 6 courses within 6 miles!
Porth Island, to the east of the beach and accessed by a narrow footbridge, is a spectacular spot for photography and storm watching in the winter. At the end of the island is a blow hole, visible at mid tide, especially on windy days.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Open plan kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave leading to the dining area with dining table and seating for 10 people, iPod docking station, wall mounted TV
- Bedroom with double bed and single bunk beds
- Bathroom with bath tub, shower, basin and toilet
- Utility Room with large American fridge/freezer, washing machine,tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Outside hot shower
- Ground Floor
- Lounge with flat screen TV and 3 large sofas. Wifi and internet connection.
- Cloakroom with basin and toilet.
- First Floor
- Master bedroom with super king bed and en suite shower room, basin and toilet. Patio doors leading to small balcony area
- Bedroom with twin beds each with pull out truckle beds (sleeping up to four in total, best suited for children if using all four beds), en suite shower room with basin and toilet
- Electricity & heating included
- All services included
- Bed linen, bedding, bath and hand towels are provided. Please bring beach towels
- Allocated parking for one car, additional free parking close by
- Cot and Highchair
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (additional charges apply)
- No hen or stag parties
- No smoking