Sleeping 7 in 4 beautiful bedrooms – 3 with ensuites. Wifi. 2 dogs welcome
Tamarisk is an exceptional property situated on the edge of Treyarnon Beach at the exclusive Ocean Blue Complex, with breathtaking views of the sea. This outstanding home is of the highest standard only metres from the wonderful golden sands – this really is holidaying in style!
There are fantastic views overlooking the sea and sand from the huge terrace. A wonderful space to relax on a sun lounger or for an al-fresco dining experience under the panoramic skies. I you lie back and watch the sunset on a hot summers evening you really wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
Tamarisk is furnished with exquisite pieces and there are many beautiful works of art displayed throughout the apartment. It is a joy to discover the lovely personal touches the owners have spent time collecting.
This large first floor apartment commands panoramic views from the open plan kitchen/living/dining area, which leads out onto the vast terrace with plenty of outdoor furniture for everyone. On this floor there is also a single bedroom with shower room and WC alongside. Heading upstairs from the hallway are 3 further bedrooms. A large master bedroom with double bed, ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower & WC, overlooking the sea. The other two bedrooms also have ensuite showers, one has 2 twin beds, the other a double bed and sea view. All have power showers.
There is a TV in the living area, WiFi and integrated entertainment system through the apartment.
Treyarnon Bay is a fabulous large surfing beach with beautiful golden sand. Wonderful for families, building sandcastles, fishing in rock pools, surfing and body boarding. When the tide is out there is a large natural swimming pool that appears, an amazing experience not to be missed. The beach also has a local convenience store in the summer months – handy for milk and a morning newspaper and there are a few pop up cafes along the beach. At Constantine Bay you can indulge in an ice cream or enjoy a perfect cappuccino.
Being in such a privileged position, within a stones throw of the sea, Tamarisk offers the opportunity to relax and unwind without having to think about getting in your car. However, if you fancy going a little further afield Padstow is only a few miles away where there is a huge choice of restaurants, cafes, pubs and galleries. You can enjoy boat and fishing trips from the famous harbour or take the passenger ferry over to Rock and discover beautiful Daymer Bay. In the evening you could try your hand at crabbing – a must with the kids.
The village of St Merryn is only 1 mile up the road and there you will find a local convenience store, fish and chip shop and a further selection of good eateries including Rick Steins pub The Cornish Arms.
Wet suits can be hired on the beach at Treyarnon Bay. There is a surf school at Harlyn Bay, just 5 minutes by car. Visit website
15 minutes along the coast is Watergate Bay with its Extreme Academy and Jamie Olivers Fifteen Restaurant can also be found there. Visit Website
Large first floor apartment:
- 1 master double bedroom with ensuite with bath & showe
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 1 twin bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 1 single bedroom, downstairs
- 1 family bathroom (shower only), downstairs
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with glass door to the terrace and views of the beach and sea
- Outdoor furniture
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with granite work surfaces and high quality fittings – separate freezer, fridge, electric cooker with gas hob, dishwasher, washing machine with tumble drier combined, microwave. A Nespresso machine is available for use, if you want to bring capsules for it
- Central heating & electricity included
- Cot and high chair provided free of charge
- Lovely Egyptian cotton bed linen and bath towels
- Wifi & TV
- 2 well behaved dogs allowed – £30 each.
- Allocated parking space for 1 car, additional parking is available for visitors alongside the complex
- No smoking property
- Please note we cannot accept bookings for groups under 25 years of age or hen/stag parties.